Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Voice Prediction

The teams are not even complete, but I'm going to make my prediction for who will win The Voice right now:

Pharrell Williams.

I'm sorry. I guess I should have said the "winning coach" on The Voice. Only 2 episodes of the blind auditions and Pharrell already has a formidable team. But it really doesn't matter. I get the feeling that Pharrell Williams knows how to create a star.

Just listening to the comments he makes to the contestants: thoughtful, relevant, true. He doesn't make crazy promises. He just offers valuable insight and advice, and he has the experience to make it happen.

I know. I know. All you die hard music fans out there are saying "Duh!" Of course he's going to win.

I'm way late jumping on the Pharrell Williams bandwagon. I have to say though, it's refreshing to hear his interaction with the contestants instead of the coaches interacting with each other.

Go Team Pharrell!

No comments:

Post a Comment