Thursday, September 18, 2014

Arrested Development

I know. It's been out for awhile, but I just signed up for Netflix a couple months ago. I've binge watched Breaking Bad and House of Cards- both awesome.

Then I remembered that new episodes of Arrested Development were made only for Netflix. I was a HUGE Arrested Development fan, right from the very beginning. I've loved Jason Bateman ever since Silver Spoons. And who knew that Jessica Walter, the psycho from Play Misty for Me, was such a brilliant comedic actress?

I loved the show, so hilarious. I couldn't believe it was cancelled. Cut to a few years later and Netflix announces that they will make new episodes of Arrested Development. Would it hold up? Could it be even close to what it was?

In my opinion, the answer is yes. After watching just a few episodes, I'd say it hasn't lost a beat. Plus there are awesome guest stars in nearly every episode.

Better news? I've heard there are going to be even more episodes filmed just for Netflix.

Just what I needed- something to keep me from writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment